CrossFit Ceylon obligations hereunder and the undersigned Members’ membership are conditioned upon (1) Member executing this Agreement and initializing as designated and (2) Member otherwise complying with this Agreement without limitation (3) Member executing the Waiver and initializing as designated (4) executing the Health Questionnaire:
MEMBERSHIP RATES & PACKAGES
- Memberships are paid in advance of service.
- Member may pay with (i) cash (ii) personal cheques made out to Ceylon Functional Fitness Pvt Ltd. Crossed Account Payee only. (iii) credit card (Visa & Mastercard) (iv) online bank transfer. Please note that 3% will be added to the final bill for any purchase made via credit card. All payments must be made directly at our reception counter cashier only, please ask for an official receipt. No payments are to be made directly to Coaches/ Trainers.
- All rates and schedules can we found at www.crossfitceylon.com and are subject to change without notice.
- Memberships are non refundable, unless specified in writing within 3 days. Refer Clause 2.
- Memberships are non-transferable.
- Members acknowledge that they must reserve classes online in order to guarantee access to the class.
- Members who have not reserved a place in class may be asked to wait if class is full.
- Members who reserve a class have up to (08) eight hours before a morning class to cancel the reservation and up to (04) four hours before any class after 11:30am . If they do not cancel the reservation the member will get a late cancellation notification for that class. If the member is unlimited and does not show up for a reserved class (03) times in a month, the member may have his online reservation privileges withheld. This 3-strikes rule applies to both “No-shows” and/or “Late Cancellations”.
- The following Membership packages: Monthly Unlimited, Quarterly Unlimited, Semi-Annual, Annual Unlimited, Wolf Pack, Quarterly Class Pass & Semi-Annual Class Pass are eligible for holds on their memberships as per the time periods below;
- Monthly Unlimited: 7 days only
- Quarterly Unlimited: 14 days only
- Semi-Annual Unlimited: 21 days only
- Annual Unlimited | Wolf Pack: 30 days only
- Quarterly Class Pass: 14 days only
- Semi-Annual Class Pass: 21 days only
- Member acknowledges that it may be necessary for us to close parts of or whole box (gym) from time to time to carry out refurbishments or repairs and that this may disrupt our provision of the Services and agree that any such disruption shall not constitute a material breach of the Contract. If the box (gym) is closed for a continuous period of 30 days or more the Member shall be entitled to a refund of any Membership Fees paid that relate to the period of closure
- There are no refunds for membership fees for any reason. The only exception is the above-mentioned occasion whereby the box (gym) is closed for continuous period of 30 days or more in which case the Member shall be entitled to a refund of any Membership Fees paid that relate to the period of closure
MEMBERSHIP & CLASS PASS OPTIONS
- CrossFit Drop In (1 Class): LKR 4,500
- CrossFit 3 Class Pass (1-month): LKR 12,000
- CrossFit 6 Class Pass (1-month): LKR 18,000
- Monthly Unlimited (1-month): LKR 19,200
- Quarterly Unlimited (3-month): LKR 47,200
- Semi-Annual Unlimited (6-month): LKR 86,200
- Annual Unlimited (12-month): LKR 168,600
- Wolf Pack (15-month) *Min 5 Pax: LKR168,600
- Back To Basics Drop In (1 Class): LKR 4,000
- Back To Basics 3 Class Pass (1-month): LKR 10,500
- Back To Basics 6 Class Pass (1-month): LKR 15,000
- Back To Basics Monthly Pass (1-month): LKR 16,800
- Back To Basics Quarterly Pass (3-month): LKR 42,000
- Back To Basics Semi-Annual Pass (6-month): LKR 75,000
- CrossFit Kids: 1 Class Pass: LKR 2,400
- CrossFit Kids: 4 Class Pass (1-month): LKR 8,800
- CrossFit Kids: 8 Class Pass (2-month): LKR 16,000
- CrossFit Kids:16 Class Pass (3-month): LKR 25,600
- Open Gym Off-Peak Monthly Pass (1-month): LKR 12,500
- Membership Option Selected: ________________________________________
- Pricing may be adjusted at any time at the sole discretion of CrossFit Ceylon
PERSONAL TRAINING RATES & PACKAGES
- Personal Training sessions are only available in set packages (1 & 12 sessions).
- Clients must pay upfront for all packages before commencing Personal Training.
- Personal Training packages are valid for 1 month for 1 session and 3 months only for 12 session packages and is dependent on trainers’ availability. Once it expires, clients’ must re-purchase a new package.
- Date & time of training is subject to trainers’ availability. It is the client’s responsibility to reserve their personal training sessions online in order to guarantee the session.
- Client requests for sessions with specific coaches will be entertained but cannot be guaranteed
- Rescheduling and/or cancellations must be notified in no less than 12-hours. No show appointments will taken as a used session.
THREE DAY RIGHT OF RESCISSION
New members have (03) three days after signing this Agreement to cancel their membership without penalty. If the Agreement is cancelled within (03) three days, CrossFit Ceylon will return all amounts paid within 30 days after cancellation. To cancel membership, new members must submit a request letter to CrossFit Ceylon confirming their wishes to cancel.
CANCELLATION OF MEMBERSHIP BY MEMBER
The member may cancel this contract at any time; however, members are not refunded for an unused time left on their purchased membership.
CrossFit Ceylon assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen articles. Lost and found articles not claimed within 1 week will be donated to charity.
CrossFit Ceylon has limited parking available in designated areas only. Parking is at your own risk and CrossFit Ceylon assumes no responsibility for any damages or theft to members’ personal property. Please do not park your car in any other area other than those designated for CrossFit Ceylon.
SMOKING, ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES, FOOD & DRINK
- CrossFit Ceylon is a substance and smoke-free facility. Please note that there will be no smoking permitted in any part of the internal and external facility.
- Food is not allowed into the workout areas.
- Beverages can only be brought into the workout area only if it is in a non-breakable, enclosed container to ensure contents cannot leak or spill onto the floor.
Members must be 18 years of age or older unless supervised by a parent or legal guardian at all times. Guest/Visitors under the age of 18 must be supervised by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
CrossFit Ceylon is committed to the health, safety, welfare of each of its members and staff and will not tolerate unreasonable, threatening, obscene, harassing, indecent, or illegal behavior.
Members shall pay for any damages to CrossFit Ceylon which results from the willful or negligent conduct of member, member’s guest or dependent children.
RULES AND/OR REGULATIONS
Members who do not observe CrossFit Ceylon rules and regulations or who abuse equipment in any fashion will be asked to leave. The management reserves the right to terminate membership to anyone who refuses to observe any of CrossFit Ceylon rules and regulations. Not all rules and regulations are listed in this agreement. CrossFit Ceylon reserves the rights to add, change or remove rules, conditions of membership, opening and closing hours, and all service and facilities offered by CrossFit Ceylon
AVAILABILITY OF FACILITY
- Members may use the facilities only during scheduled classes, scheduled events or by appointment. CrossFit Ceylon provides limited “Open Gym” facility – operating hours and current class schedules are listed on our website at www.crossfitceylon.com. Open gym users must yield equipment or space to classes, Personal Training sessions and/or workshops.
- CrossFit Ceylon reserves the right to change operating hours and/or class schedules at its sole discretion.
- This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior written or oral agreement between them concerning the subject matter of this Agreement. CrossFit Ceylon will endeavor to ensure that no material changes are made to your agreement. However, in the event material changes are made you will be notified.
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Sri Lanka
- COUNTERPARTS. This Agreement may be executed simultaneously in two counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the same agreement.
- HEADINGS. The headings in this Agreement are inserted for convenience only and shall not constitute a part of this Agreement
- BINDING EFFECT. This Agreement shall be binding upon, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable by the parties hereto and their respective successors and assigns.
- FURTHER ASSURANCES. The parties agree to execute such further documents as may be necessary, proper or convenient, for the purpose of fully effectuating the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS. As a Member, I understand that I am entitled to use the Facility within the scope of the membership that I have selected, and that I am obligated to pay my dues and fees regardless of whether or not I use the Facility.
- Member has read, and fully agrees to the term of this Agreement and understands and agrees that by signing this Agreement Member has given up considerable future legal rights. Member has signed this Agreement freely, voluntarily, under no duress or threat of duress, without inducement, promise or guarantee being communicated to him/her. Member certifies and warrants that he/she is 18 years of age or older and mentally competent to enter into this agreement.