CrossFit Ceylon COVID GUIDELINE & PROTOCOLS IN FACILITY
CrossFit Ceylon’s protocols will always be subject to and in accordance with the most current prevailing Government & Health Authority guidelines.
- 30-minute break in between classes for cleaning and sanitization purposes.
- Reservations, as usual, are required via the Wodify app to guarantee access to class.
- Waitlist option will still be available, however, members cannot enter the gym without a reservation. (i.e you cannot wait at reception for a “No-show” anymore)
- “3 strikes Policy” cancellation policy still remains in effect.
- The following items are now mandatory to bring for class:
- Your own towel.
- Your own water bottle.
- Pair of training shoes (to be brought in separately and worn in the Box only).
- Mask (to wear when before and after exercise, NOT during workout)
If any member is displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 they must not enter the facility. If any staff asks any member to vacate the premises due to suspected symptoms, the member must comply with the staff request immediately.
- It is mandatory for members to reserve their open gym slots to guarantee access to the Box.
- Please see Open Gym for peak and off-peak hour timings.
- All policies regarding open gym etiquette must be adhered to.
- Individuals must only use one station during their open gym training, please refrain from using multiple areas in the gym.
- All equipment must be sanitized and returned back to storage area.
Protocol for Members who have Reservations
- It is mandatory to bring:
- Water bottle. (only refills of your container will be allowed/No drinking directly.
- Your training shoes (not be worn from home/work/errands to Box).
- Mask (to be worn before and after exercise, NOT to be worn during workout).
- Please show up 15-20 mins before your reserved class to “check-in” at Front Desk.
- Please wash your hands at WB outside OR use the hand disinfectant at entrance before entering facility.
- Please spray your shoes with disinfectant spray before entering the facility.
- Check-in at Front Desk so OUR TEAM can:
- Check your temperature
- Sign you into class (No kiosks will be used, you have to check-in with FD team).
- Members are to leave their footwear in the shoe rack available at Reception and change into their training shoes once in the reception area only. Please DO NOT wear your workout shoes from home. work/errands to Box.
- Members are to observe social distancing of 1.5m at all times in all areas of the facility.
Protocol for Member Conduct (Class|Open Gym|PT)
- Please wash/sanitize your hands before & after class. Avoid touching your face during class. Sanitize before and after touching. • Sharing of equipment is not permitted.
- Floors will be demarcated into workout stations, each person has a dedicated space.
- Each member is to stay in their allocated station for the duration of the class (with the exception of collecting/returning equipment). • Members must observe social distancing when getting and returning equipment.
- Partner workouts where any contact is required is strictly not permitted.
- No physical contact such as high fives, fist bumps etc.
- Members are required to keep their t-shirts/tops on during classes.
- Chalk and taped bars and equipment are not permitted.
- Class briefings are to be delivered with members is in their allocated station.
- Member is responsible for cleaning/wiping down their equipment at the end of class (cleaning items will be provided) within the 60-min period.
- Members will not be allowed to stay after class to hang out and socialize in facility.
- Members are to exit the facility 15 minutes before the start of the next scheduled class to avoid any crossover between classes.